Brussels School of Governance
Brussels School of Governance offers the following 3-year Bachelor’s programs (organised by Vesalius College):
- BA in Global Business and Entrepreneurship
- BA in International Affairs
- BA in International and European Law
- BA Preparatory Programme
- Application form
- A non-refundable application feel of €50
- High School Diploma
- SAT or ACT
- Not applicable for students who have obtained the IB Diploma, A-levels, European high school diploma, US High School diploma, and others. For details check here.
- English language proficiency test such as Duolingo, TOEFL and IELTS
- Not applicable for students who have studied for more than three years in a secondary school with English as the language of instruction)
- Personal essay (minimum 300 words)
To see more details on entry requirements, check your programme of interest.
- For the Fall Semester: May 31 (non-EU/EEA citizens) or June 30 (EU/EEA citizens)
- For the Spring Semester: October 31 (non-EU/EEA citizens) or November 30 (EU/EEA citizens)
Student unable to meet the above-mentioned application deadlines, should contact Admissions.
- €13,000 per year
- Academic Excellence Scholarship available to students with outstanding academic performance.
- Open Day – March 2022 TBC
- Open Lecture Series – March 2022 TBC
- If you are interested in visiting us, please contact Juan Carlos RUIZ COLL (firstname.lastname@example.org).