The Carl Benz School offers the following 3-year Bachelor’s Program:
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International)
- High School Degree (e.g. IB, GCE A-level, US High School Diploma or German Abitur or others)
- Excellent Grades in Mathematics & Physics
(Math and Physics must be taken as subjects in the last two years of your high school education)
- English proficiency test (TOEFL or IELTS)
If English has not been the language of instruction of the higher education or if English is not the applicant’s mother tongue.
- SAT Test: (Math, Evidence-Based Reading and Writing; at least 1200 points)
Applicants unable to partake in the SAT due to limited accessibility are also encouraged to apply for the Fall 2022 semester. Applicants may provide evidence of inaccessibility to SAT testing centers within a day’s travel to receive a waiver from the SAT testing requirement.
- Motivation letter
Please CLICK HERE to find out more information.
- April 30th, 2022
The Online Application Portal for B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering (International) for a start in the winter semester 2022/2023 remains open until April 30th, 2022. To apply, please use our online application portal, (here).
- EU Citizens: € 14,300 per year
- Non-EU Citizens: € 17,300 per year
- Please fill out the following form here, or contact Alan Cordell, International Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com to request an alternative appointment.
- CBS Summer School (in Karlsruhe, Germany):
– Week 1: July 2nd – 8th, 2022 OR
– Week 2: July 9th – 15th, 2022
- Summer Engineering Academy (in Suzhou, China):
– August 1st– 5th, 2022
The registration for the Summer Schools is open between March and May 2022. For more information, please view the Carl Benz School’s website.
If you are interested, please contact Alan Cordell, International Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.