The Carl Benz School offers the following 3-year Bachelor’s Program:
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International)
- High School Degree (e.g. IB, GCE A-level, US High School Diploma or German Abitur)
- Excellent Grades in Mathematics & Physics
- English proficiency test (TOEFL or IELTS)
- SAT Test*: (Math, Evidence-Based Reading and Writing; at least 1200 points)
- English proficiency test (TOEFL** or IELTS)
- Motivation letter
Please CLICK HERE to find out more information.
* Please note: Because of the exceptional circumstances, both due to COVID-19 pandemic and the suspension of SAT testing, applicants can apply for the B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) and the CBS College Program also without SAT scores.
** Applicants to the B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) program for the Fall 2021 semester may apply with their TOEFL Take Home Edition scores. All applications must be submitted by the April 30th application deadline.
- April 30th, 2021
The application portal of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is now open! You can apply until April 30th, 2021 for a start in the winter semester 2021. After your admission to the B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering (International) from the KIT, you are able register for the CBS College Program. The College Program Registration Portal opens on May 15th, 2021.
- EU Citizens: € 14,300 per year
- Non-EU Citizens: € 17,300 per year
Please fill in the form here, or contact Alan Cordell, International Recruitment Manager, at email@example.com to request an alternative appointment.
- CBS Summer School Week 1: July 19th – 23rd, 2021
- CBS Summer School Week 2: July 26th – 30th, 2021
Please register before May 31st, 2021 via CBS website.
If you are interested, please contact Alan Cordell, International Recruitment Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.