Jacobs University offers the following 3-year programs:
- BA Global Economics and Management
- BA International Business Administration
- BA Society, Media, and Politics
- BA International Relations: Politics and History
- BSc Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology
- BSc Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- BSc Chemistry and Biotechnology
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering & Management
- BSc Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- BSc Earth and Environmental Sciences
- BSc Physics
* Jacobs University Bremen also offers an International Foundation Year program to explore different fields of study and to acquire academic learning skills before starting your Bachelor’s degree.
- Common Application (incl. Essay and Jacobs University supplement)
- 1 Recommendation letter
- School transcripts (and university transcripts if applicable)
- ACT or SAT test
- English language proficiency test
For more detailed application instructions, please CLICK HERE.
Early Decision: November 1
Early Action: December 1
Early Action II: February 1
Rolling Admission: June 1 / July 20
Spring Semester: Regular Decision- November 1st
Fall Semester: Rolling Admission- June 1st
Annual tuition is € 20,000 plus € 9,000 for room and board (covering the nine-month academic year). Academic achievement scholarships of 4,000-8,000 EUR plus a tuition deferral program and need-based financial aid are available.
For a complete breakdown of undergraduate tuition, and financing options, please CLICK HERE.
For more information, check out our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Jacobs University Summer Camp is a great opportunity for high school students to find out what it is like to study at an academically-challenging, international, English-speaking university. Students participate in academic workshops, and have fun along the way with excursions and campus activities. Due to the pandemic, we unfortunately are unable to host a 2022 Summer Camp. If you are interested in attending a future Summer Camp you can find information on our website or contact the Office of Student Recruitment.
Twice per year Jacobs University invites counselors from all over the world to discover what Jacobs has to offer. Due to the pandemic, the Spring 2022 fly-in cannot take place. If you are interested in participating in a future fly-in, please contact the Office of Student Recruitment at email@example.com.
Jacobs University Bremen
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen, Germany
Tel: 0049 421 200 4200
Please CLICK HERE and fill out the form if you want to join the Jacob’s prospective student email list.