Jacobs University offers the following 3-year programs:
- BA Global Economics and Management
- BA International Business Administration
- BA Integrated Social Sciences
- BA International Relations: Politics and History
- BA Psychology
- BSc Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering & Management
- BSc Intelligent Mobile Systems
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- BSc Earth and Environmental Sciences
- BSc Physics
* Jacobs University Bremen also offers the Foundation Year program to explore different fields of study and to acquire academic learning skills before starting your bachelor’s degree.
- Common Application (incl. Essay and Jacobs University supplement)
- 1 Recommendation letter
- School and if applicable University Transcripts
- ACT or SAT test
- English language proficiency test
For more information on application instructions, please CLICK HERE.
Early Decision: November 1
Early Action: December 1
Early Action II: February 1
Rolling Admission: June 1 / July 20
Spring Semester: Regular Decision- November 1st
Fall Semester: Rolling Admission- June 1st
Annual tuition of € 20,000 plus € 6,000 for room and board (covering the nine-month academic year).
For a complete breakdown of undergraduate tuition and fees, please CLICK HERE.
Jacobs University Bremen
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen, Germany
Tel: 0049 421 200 4200
Please CLICK HERE and fill out the form if you want to join the Jacob’s prospective student email list.