Jacobs University offers the following 3-year programs:
- BA Global Economics and Management
- BA International Business Administration
- BA Integrated Social Sciences
- BA International Relations: Politics and History
- BA Psychology
- BSc Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering & Management
- BSc Intelligent Mobile Systems
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- BSc Earth and Environmental Sciences
- BSc Physics
* Jacobs University Bremen also offers the Foundation Year program to explore different fields of study and to acquire academic learning skills before starting your bachelor’s degree.
- Common Application (incl. Essay and Jacobs University supplement)
- 1 Recommendation letter
- School and if applicable University Transcripts
- ACT or SAT test
- English language proficiency test
For more information on application instructions, please CLICK HERE.
Early Decision: November 1
Early Action: December 1
Early Action II: February 1
Rolling Admission: June 1 / July 20
Spring Semester: Regular Decision- November 1st
Fall Semester: Rolling Admission- June 1st
Annual tuition of € 20,000 plus € 6,000 for room and board (covering the nine-month academic year).
For a complete breakdown of undergraduate tuition and fees, please CLICK HERE.
Open Days (for Academic Year 2019-20)
Do you want to visit Jacobs University yourself, learn about the study programs and meet Professors, Students and the Admissions Office? Then the Open House is the perfect opportunity to do so. Please check the events website for news on upcoming events.
The Jacobs University Summer Camp is a great opportunity for high school students to find out what it is like to study at an academically-challenging, international, English-speaking university. Students participate in academic workshops, and have fun along the way with excursions and campus activities. Updates for the 2020 Summer Camp will be available on our website.
Twice per year Jacobs University invites counselors from all over the world to discover what Jacobs has on offer. Spaces are limited. If you are interested in participating at one of our Fly Ins, please contact Sotiria Katinaki (Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +49 421 200-4244).
Jacobs University Bremen
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen, Germany
Tel: 0049 421 200 4200
Please CLICK HERE and fill out the form if you want to join the Jacob’s prospective student email list.