Jacobs University offers the following 3-year programs:
- BA Global Economics and Management
- BA International Business Administration
- BA Society, Media, and Politics
- BA International Relations: Politics and History
- BSc Integrated Social and Cognitive Psychology
- BSc Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- BSc Chemistry and Biotechnology
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Electrical and Computer Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering & Management
- BSc Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- BSc Earth and Environmental Sciences
- BSc Physics
* Jacobs University Bremen also offers an International Foundation Year program to explore different fields of study and to acquire academic learning skills before starting your Bachelor’s degree.
- Common Application (incl. Essay and Jacobs University supplement)
- 1 Recommendation letter
- School transcripts (and university transcripts if applicable)
- ACT or SAT test
- English language proficiency test
For more information on application instructions, please CLICK HERE.
Early Decision: November 1
Early Action: December 1
Early Action II: February 1
Rolling Admission: June 1 / July 20
Spring Semester: Regular Decision- November 1st
Fall Semester: Rolling Admission- June 1st
Annual tuition of € 20,000 plus € 8,000 for room and board (covering the nine-month academic year).
For a complete breakdown of undergraduate tuition and fees, please CLICK HERE.
Coming soon! Our Virtual Open Days will give you the chance to learn more about our study programs, campus life, and living in Germany. You will get a virtual campus tour and the opportunity to meet with students, professors, and admissions representatives. More information and a date will be available on the university website very soon. If you are interested, you can email email@example.com.
- Meet the World – Informative Web Sessions
Do you want to learn more about Jacobs University – our study programs, studying in Germany, the application process, financing options, or campus life? You can register here for any web session that interests you.
- Come Visit
We would love to meet you! You can schedule a campus tour here. Alternatively, you can find a virtual tour here.
The Jacobs University Summer Camp is a great opportunity for high school students to find out what it is like to study at an academically-challenging, international, English-speaking university. Students participate in academic workshops, and have fun along the way with excursions and campus activities. Due to the pandemic, we are unable to host a Summer Camp in 2021. If you are interested in Summer Camp in 2022 or beyond, you can find information on our website.
Twice per year Jacobs University invites counselors from all over the world to discover what Jacobs has to offer. Due to the pandemic, the 2020 and 2021 fly-ins cannot take place. If you are interested in participating in a future fly-in, please contact the Office of Student Recruitment (Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +49 421 200-4452).
Jacobs University Bremen
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Campus Ring 1
28759 Bremen, Germany
Tel: 0049 421 200 4200
Please CLICK HERE and fill out the form if you want to join the Jacob’s prospective student email list.