Vesalius College offers the following 3-year Bachelor’s programs:
- BA in Global Business and Entrepreneurship
- BA in International Affairs
- BA in International & European Law
- Application form
- A non-refundable application feel of €50
- High School Diploma
- SAT or ACT (Not applicable for students who have obtained the IB Diploma, A-levels, European high school diploma, Japanese high school diploma)
- English language proficiency test such as TOEFL and IELTS (Not applicable for students who have studied for more than three years in a secondary school with English as the language of instruction)
- Personal essay (minimum 300 words)
Please CLICK HERE to see more details on entry requirements
- For the Fall Semester: May 31 (non-EU/EEA citizens) or June 30 (EU/EEA citizens)
- For the Spring Semester: October 31 (non-EU/EEA citizens) or November 30 (EU/EEA citizens)
- €13,000 per year
Please CLICK HERE to see more details on tuition fees and scholarships.
- See here for our upcoming live events.
- If you are interested in visiting us, please contact Juan Carlos RUIZ COLL (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tel: 0032 2 614 8170
Please CLICK HERE to fill in the contact form on Vesalius College’s website.
Follow Vesalius College on: