Universities Profiles | Carl Benz School
The Carl Benz School of Engineering offers high school graduates the opportunity to study German Mechanical Engineering in English. The three-year Bachelor's programme aims at preparing future engineers for a successful career.
The Mechanical Engineering School of the world-renowned Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), is one of the leading Mechanical Engineering Programs in Germany. It offers high-quality lectures by excellent professors of KIT. On top, all students receive an individualised all-in-one service package, support, and mentoring in order to develop their professional profile. Furthermore, the college cooperates closely with industrial partners, to help prepare graduates to play an active part in contributing to the industry and global economy.
Another benefit is the compact classes. While mechanical engineering classes at the KIT allow for 600 students in the first semester, the Carl Benz School admits a maximum of 40 students.
We offer one English-taught course at Carl Benz School:
Our students benefit from various aspects like:
- World-class mechanical engineering course
- Elite teaching staff
- Industry network cooperation
- International community
- Unique "all-in-one-package"
- Personal guidance & support in an individualised mentoring program
- Supplementary courses, e.g., language classes or intercultural training
Key Dates and Requirements
Summer IntakeApplication Deadline: 30 April, 2017
Key data on the Carl Benz School:
- Bachelor Program in Mechanical Engineering; Final Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Specializations in: Production Management, Energy Engineering, Railway Systems Technology or Automotive Engineering
- Teaching language: English
- Admissions: Direct Admission, Early Admissions Exams (March/April) or Entry Exam after Pre-Semester (preparatory courses from August to October).
- Please note that the pre-semester starts in August 2017
Why in Germany?
Karlsruhe is an ideal study location in a small but exciting town with much to offer. For recreation, the city's landscape includes a number of beautiful parks, woods and meadows, as well as the Rhine River to the west, the Black Forest to the south and various lakes (which are great for summer bathing) providing a natural escape.
Contact Carl Benz School
Do you want to get in touch with Carl Benz School? Just leave your question and your contact details below! A representative from the university will get in touch with you as soon as they can.
The European Universities Consortium has Chair and Vice-Chair. The Chair of EUC is Veronica Sullo, Bocconi University, Italy. The Vice-chair of EUC is Ikerne Azpilicueta, École Hotelière de Lausanne, Switzerland.
Are you a fellow university or a representative from a school, and do you want to connect with EUC? Please use the form to contact Veronica Sullo or Ikerne Azpilicueta. They will get in touch with you upon receiving your message.